Photo By Pressmaster at Shutterstock
Triple pane windows were first introduced in Sweden many years back, and they are specially made for colder climates. In the modern era, a lot of new construction projects in the U.S. and Canada are making use of these triple pane windows. These windows are also quite popular among homeowners who want to renovate their homes to make them more energy efficient.
What Are Triple Pane Windows?
Triple pane windows in Southlake consists of three layers of glass or two layers with less emissivity or low film in between them. They have a very high insulation performance and are more expensive than other conventional windows in the market. Triple pane windows in Southlake are being used much more than they were being used before as more and more buildings are now starting to comply with the Department of Energy’s push toward hurricane-resistant windows (or R-5 windows). These triple pane windows in Southlake are ideal for adverse weather conditions with strong winds blowing, owing to the fact that they are hurricane resistant.
Types of Triple Pane Windows
There are three major types of triple pane windows:
Type 1: Makes use of a traditional spacer in each pane gap
Type 2: Its interior has a U-type channel that seals between the inboard and outboard window lites. It also has a glass at the center.
Type 3: It can shrink and tighten itself by making use of the suspended attached film that gets heated.
Advantages of Triple Pane Windows 200
People now prefer triple pane windows for their houses more than double pane windows due to the many benefits of triple pane windows in Southlake. Some of these benefits are stated below.
- They give added security to your house; you cannot easily break through the thick area due to the three panels. Given that safety and security is a concern for most people, these triple pane windows in Southlake make your house a safer and more secure place to live in.
- If you get triple pane windows in Southlake, you can end up saving a lot of money since they are a lot more energy efficient than regular conventional windows and double glazed windows. Your energy bills will see a significant reduction.
- These windows can also resist condensation and make your house noise-free due to their ability to reduce sound transmission.
- Triple pane windows in Southlake are very rigid and can withstand extreme weather conditions due to their sturdy nature. They are built in such a way that they can withstand hurricanes and storms easily.
- They keep the temperature inside the house very comfortable in the cold weather by decreasing relative heat loss due to their thickness.
- You can save up a lot of money if you use triple pane and double pane windows together in your building. This way, their performance can be increased and you can save up on a lot of money in the future.
Problems with Triple Pane Windows
All building materials have a few downsides to them, and so do triple pane windows in Southlake. A few of these are written below.
- Triple pane windows in Southlake are really heavy because they have three panes of glass so they can sometimes pose to be a problem with weaker sash material. In case the wall does not have proper insulation, triple pane windows are discouraged since they can actually bring the whole wall down causing a lot of damage. In extreme cases, the damages caused by these windows could be life-threatening.
- The thickness of these triple pane windows in Southlake can oftentimes cause condensation on the outside of the window.
- Triple pane windows are also much more expensive than your regular windows and can cost you approximately 30% more than double pane windows. They are a good investment for areas that have cold climates. In other areas where the climate is mild, conventional windows would do the job well.
- These triple pane windows in Southlake require skilled labors to get them right in place and this can add up to your budget for these windows. There are a few technicalities with these windows, like the casements have width limitations, and they are sometimes restricted when they are opened.
What to Look for When Buying a Triple Glazed Window?
You need to check a few things before you actually buy triple pane windows for your house in Southlake. These are listed below.
- You need to check for spacer bars in between all the three panels
- You need to check for low E glass
- You need to check if the manufacturer is giving you a warranty or not
- You need to check the depth of the frame to ensure that it can withstand extreme weather conditions or not
- You need to check the material of the center panel
- You need to check for argon gas between all the three panels.
After getting to know all about triple pane windows, you must have made your decision of buying them. You need to check this website http://energywindowsolutions.com/ or call on their official number. They are the best in the business and provide the best team of professionals to guide you through the entire process of getting triple pane windows in Southlake. Their team of professionals is highly trained and has all the technical knowhow and expertise required to get the job done just right. All you need to do id visit their website and contact them there, or you could call on their number. They are very prompt to reply and have their customer’s best interests at heart. All you need to do is call them, and they will be there to assist you with whatever you need in relation to triple pane windows.